Office 365 is a cloud-based service hosted by Microsoft. It brings together the familiar Microsoft Office desktop applications with cloud-based business email, shared calendars, instant messaging (IM), video conferencing and file sharing. It’s designed to work with the Office you already know so you can get things done faster from virtually anywhere. It provides enterprise-grade tools for a predictable monthly cost and no upfront infrastructure investments, backed by robust security and a 99.9% financially backed uptime guarantee. It’s the easiest way to work together.
• Access to email, calendar sharing, contacts, and IM, from nearly any device
• A seamless offline/online experience
• Access to Office files and document editing
• Secure, single-sign-on access to email, documents, people, and meetings
• Central online content storage and management
• IM, audio and video calls and online meetings
• Simplified per-user licensing
• Minimal infrastructure investments
• Automatic patches, updates, and back-end upgrades
• 24/7 monitoring and online support community
• Always-up-to-date virus and spam protection
• Financially-backed 99.9 percent uptime guarantee
• Geographically-distributed data centers with backup and premier disaster recovery
All in all, it is a superb package at a very reasonable price.